Monday, February 21, 2011

A Fun Meme: What Authors Do You Have in Your Library?



I ran across this one several years ago, via Ashley, and it's well worth playing again!

This is how this meme works: copy this list, delete the names of the authors you don't have on your home library shelves, and replace them with names of authors you do have. Bold the replacements. Then link to me.

Charlotte Bronte
Louisa May Alcott
Jane Austen
Emily Bronte
J. R. R. Tolkien
Charles Swindoll
Charles Dickens
John MacArthur
C.S. Lewis

Join the fun!

2 comments:

Judylynn said...

This looks interesting, Cindy! I'll put this on my blog this week. Thanks!

the Ink Slinger said...

Cool idea! I don't usually participate in stuff like this, but I'll have to make an exception here. :) Thanks for the heads-up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...